The garden hand tools market is expected to reach USD 21.53 billion by 2026
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights into the impact of COVID-19 featured in this global Garden Tools Market market report. The gardening hand tool market is projected to reach $ 21.53 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.
New York, October 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of Gardening Tools Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026 report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06154549/? Utm_source = GNW
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the Gardening Hand Tools Market during the forecast period:
• Increase in indoor plantation
• The increasing acceptance of vertical gardening
• Growth of the landscape industry
• Development of sustainable cities
MARKET INSIGHTS FOR GARDENING TOOLS
Gardening hand tools have supported mankind in their gardening activities from the very beginning over the past generations. With the rise in disposable income and growing middle class homes, the need to upgrade their homes with beautiful gardens and lawns has increased the demand for the garden equipment market. The gardening hand tool industry is striving for more sophistication and customization of products to compete with the other players in the industry. The growing trend to use recyclable materials as DIY gardening tools has increased tremendously worldwide over the past decade. The home improvement industry’s influence on tools was more pronounced in North America and Europe in 2020. Horticultural exhibitions and commercial construction activities are driving increased human traffic at exhibitions and fairs which is expected to drive demand for garden hand tools in the UAE.
• The growing demand for gardens, theme parks to maintain and improve aesthetics will increase the demand for garden hand tools in APAC. In 2020, the APAC gardening hand tool market was valued at $ 6.02 billion.
• During the pandemic, increased interest in DIY projects has accelerated the demand for garden improvements in lawns and kitchen gardens. The DIY industry saw 48% more sales in May 2020.
• China and India are considered to be the largest end-users of gardening hand tools worldwide due to the niche penetration of power tools.
The study takes into account a detailed scenario of the current Garden Equipment market and its market dynamics for the period 2021-2026. It provides a detailed overview of several market growth factors, restraints, and trends. The report provides both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and researches leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION FOR GARDENING TOOLS
This research report provides a detailed segmentation according to
• Product Type
• End users
• Sales channel
GARDENING TOOLS MARKET SEGMENTS AND SHARES
• The pruning tool market is expected to grow faster and be adopted in the market with a CAGR of 4.68% compared to digging and striking tools.
• Rapid urbanization and significant infrastructure expansion are increasing the demand for more corporate offices and public gardens, accelerating the growth of the gardening tool market.
Market segmentation by product type
• Digging tools
• Pruning tools
• Striking tools
Market segmentation by end user
Market segmentation by sales channel
APAC: The demand for garden hand tools is increasing in the APAC region as customers become more quality conscious of good quality and ergonomic hand tools for ease of use.
Europe: Europe is expected to hold a prominent share of the global gardening hand tool market, followed by North America over the forecast period.
North America: The proliferation of gardening tools in North America is increasing significantly, and more and more end users are using these handy gardening hand tools instead of power tools.
Latin America: The hotspots for horticultural areas are Mexico, Central America, and Brazil, where many people are gaining hands-on experience and increasing demand for gardening hand tools across the region.
Middle East & Africa: To curb climate change, Saudi Arabia has launched the world’s largest reforestation program, which aims to plant nearly 50 billion trees. This will fuel the growth of the gardening hand tool industry in the Middle East and Africa.
Market segmentation by geography
o rest of APAC
o Great Britain
• North America
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
of Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o South Africa
o Rest of the Middle East & Africa
The gardening hand tool market is highly competitive due to the presence of different players. Vendors are expected to expand their international presence in order to increase their presence in the gardening hand tool industry. Especially in the fast developing countries like Europe, USA and the Middle East & Africa to gain more market share. Companies with better technical and financial resources can develop innovative products with the necessary accessories and thus endanger the products of the competition. The growth of market participants depends on the competitive landscape, GDP growth, and industry developments.
• Fiskar Group
• Griffon Corporation
• Husqvarna Group
• Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
Other prominent providers
• AM Leonard
• ARS Corporation
• Bully tools
• CobraHead LLC.
• Felco SA
• Gardens utilities
• eyelash curlers
• Radius garden
• Root assassin
• Ray Padula Holdings LLC
• Seymour MiddleWest LLC
• SNA Europe
• Zenport industry
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the market for garden hand tools?
2. Who are the major manufacturers in the gardening equipment market?
3. What are the factors driving the Garden Tools market?
4. What are the various product types in the Gardening Hand Tools market?
5. What is the most important trend for the garden tool industry?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06154549/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
The story goes on
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001