U.S. Garden Hand Tools Market Size by Investment to Reach USD 3,632.38 Million by 2026
CHICAGO, December 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – In-depth analysis and data-driven insights into the impact of COVID-19 in US Gardening Equipment Market report.
The US gardening hand tools market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.05% over the period 2020-2026
Key highlights of the report:
- Growing interest in do-it-yourself work to improve aesthetics, such as B. Ornamental gardens for which garden hand tools are used for maintenance. Vendors offer user-friendly tools with wooden handles with an ergonomic design
- The growing middle class will fuel the demand for gardening hand tools with high disposable incomes and less interference from professional gardeners in the home improvement popularity
- The US has 400 acres of land under greenhouse farms that have sales in excess of than $ 2.5 billion Annual period, which increases the demand for greenhouse cultivation during the forecast period.
- Providers with huge infrastructures and R&D support are rapidly expanding their presence in the market. As a result, it is becoming increasingly difficult for vendors operating in the market to compete on reliability and price. Manufacturers create marketing strategies based on the personal requirements of the end user. The competitive environment in this market is likely to intensify with an increase in product / service extensions, technological innovations and M & As.
- End-user adoption of cordless power tools is increasing. Competition between companies is intensifying, which will lead to the launch of many innovative and advanced solutions in the near future.
- Growing corporate demand for ESG activities will drive demand for gardening hand tools as it increases competition between reputable organizations.
- Almost more than 60 million hand tools were sold in 2021, representing a 60% share of the gardening tool market. For the handheld devices segment, growth of 2.5% CAGR is expected.
- Nearly 37% -40% of Millennials do indoor gardening activities by growing sprouts in jars and herbs in pots. Approximately 29% -30% of baby boomers grow house plants and prefer hand tools when trimming and pruning the plants for regular maintenance.
- The acceptance of container farms is gaining more and more acceptance in the USA with increasing technological progress and increasing optimal use of natural resources. The cutting and trimming gardening hand tools market is expected to see high demand as conventional hydroponic methods become increasingly popular.
- Market size and forecast by sales | 2020-2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restrictions, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end user, sales channel and region
- Competitive landscape – 4 main providers and 10 other prominent providers are presented in the report
Get Your Sample Today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/us-garden-hand-tools-market
US Gardening Hand Tools Market Segmentation
- The US market has a large share of the garden equipment market. Emerging markets such as South Africa and India also contributes significantly to the market for garden hand tools. Horticulture is a mature and well-adapted market in the US, with almost a quarter of the country opting for home horticulture.
- It is expected that the growing need to improve gardens and establish parks for urban aesthetics will increase. New Orleans consider more than 25% of the land for recreational and green spaces, followed by Louisiana.
- The housing sector has experienced a surge in growth due to increasing construction activity. It is expected to increase after the pandemic due to the shift towards energy efficient buildings. Given the need to curb greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, both real estate companies are pooling large investments.
- Suppliers such as Fiskars, Husqvarna, Stanley Black & Decker and many others prefer offline sales to attract customers. Gardeners and professionals prefer to visit retail stores to buy tools as customers enjoy knowledgeable staff to guide them.
US Gardening Hand Tool Market by Product
- Pruning tools
- Digging tools
- Flashy tools
- Other products
US Gardening Hand Tools Market by End-User
- Private users
- Commercial user
US Gardening Hand Tool Market by Distribution Channel
US Gardening Hand Tool Market – Momentum
Given growing environmental concerns, climate change, and low nutrient growth, governments and other development partners have taken various measures to promote the importance of gardening by including these activities in the academic curriculum. Various projects have been taken up by non-profit organizations and governments to increase green spaces in cities. With these projects typically covering larger acres of land and requiring consistent landscaping services, the gardening hand tool market is expected to see significant demand in the years to come. Various government and agency initiatives to develop green spaces in several cities are expected to gain momentum in the world market.
Main drivers and trends driving market growth:
- Growing landscape industry
- Internet penetration influences consumer behavior
- Operational challenges from international markets
- Developing sustainable cities
US Gardening Hand Tool Market – Geography
The demand for garden tools from the south is expected to increase sharply in the forecast period. The gardening tool industry in the southern United States had a presence of nearly 150 gardening clubs, increasing sales of gardening hand tools. Texas In the southern region, due to the increased demand for recreational space, growing disposable income, favorable climatic conditions and increasing land value, one of the highest demands is expected to be for gardening hand tools. Growing community gardens in Texas will use the growth of gardening hand tools to educate and create a healthier lifestyle. Furthermore, Florida also has many local gardening-only clubs and societies including Garden Friends of the Big Bend, the Rose Society, the Orchid Society, the Tallahassee Garden Club, the Havana Garden Club, and the Florida Master Gardener Volunteer Program. They encourage garden spaces, which in turn increases the demand for garden hand tools.
US Gardening Hand Tools Market by Region
- North Carolina
- Middle West
- Fiskars group
- Griffon Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker
Other prominent providers
- AMPCO safety tools
- The American Garden Tool Company:
- Bully tools
- CobraHead LLC
- Red pig gardening hand tools
- Root assassin
- Ray Padula Holdings
- Sneeboer & Zn
- Seymour Midwest
- Solid tools
Explore our garden tools profile to learn more about the industry.
Read some of the best-selling reviews:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality driven company that provides cutting edge research solutions to clients around the world. We distinguish ourselves through comprehensive market research reports as well as advisory and advisory services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive & Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals & Materials, IT & Media, Logistics & Packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, market share, growth drivers and trend forecasts.
Arizton is made up of a team of exuberant and experienced analysts who have mastered the ability to produce concise reports. Our specialist analysts have exemplary market research skills. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to excel in creating impregnable research reports.
Call: + 1-312-235-2040
+1 302 469 0707
SOURCE Arizton Advisory & Intelligence